Are you searching for How to Delete a Facebook Group Easily? If you are fetching trouble deleting your Facebook Group then you are in the right place. We have solutions in text and video content. In the video tutorial, You will be able to watch How to Delete a Facebook Group Easily. In that video tutorial, We are showing you, How you can Delete your Facebook Group Easily. So, Let’s get started to Delete a Facebook Group Easily.
If you’re a group admin, you can delete your Facebook group by removing all of the members and then yourself, as long as the group creator has left the group or you are the group creator. When no members remain in the group, it will automatically be deleted. Deleting a group is permanent and cannot be reversed.
Just remember, When a group is deleted, its members are not notified.
Alternatively, you can pause a group. Learn about the differences between pausing and deleting.
Follow these 5 STEPS to Delete a Facebook Group permanently:
- From your Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. If you don’t see Groups, click See More.
- Click “Members” below the name of the group or Click on “People” from the group Tab section.
- Click “…” next to each member’s name and Remove the selected member. If you don not able to seed the Remove option then you can Block Members instead.
- Click Confirm.
- Once you’ve removed/blocked the other members except for your admin account, Then click “…” next to your name and select Leave group. Click Leave Group again to confirm. After then Facebook will ask you to delete your Group permanently. Then confirm permanently delete the Facebook Group. That’s all about it!
Group members aren’t notified when you delete a group. Also, watch our start to finish Video Guide to delete your Facebook group easily.
How to Delete a Facebook Group Easily?
Common questions are:
- How to Delete a Facebook Group Easily?
- How to Delete Facebook Group?
- How to Delete a Facebook Group?
- How to Permanently Delete a Facebook Group?
- How do I delete a Facebook group that I admin?
- How to Delete FB Group?
- How do I pause a Facebook group that I admin?
- How do I manage membership for a Facebook group that I admin? etc.
So, Let’s get started to start explaining in the video…
𝗧𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 in the above YouTube video:
00:22 Let’s get started to delete the Facebook group
00:47 Blocking/Removing group members
01:47 Stop, Allow Facebook to suggest this group
02:15 Changing Privacy and visibility of the group
02:50 Deleting Facebook Group Permanently
03:16 Ending the video with a request
Welcome back to our next video. In this video, I am gonna show you how you can delete your Facebook group permanently.
By default, Facebook doesn’t allow to delete groups directly.
Don’t get be panic. Still, you have an option to permanently delete your Facebook group. Just you have to follow a few things before doing it.
Let’s get started. This is my personal Facebook account. Under this account, I have created this group around 5 years ago. Now I want to delete it permanently.
At first, Click over “Members” or “People” from the menu bar.
Then you will be able to see all the group member’s lists here.
Please remove or block all the group members except your admin account.
After removing all the members from your group you will see an option to delete your group permanently.
Let’s see the result practically. I am going to delete all 5 members.
Now you can leave from this group, when you want to leave then there will be an option available to delete the group.
I have a suggestion. Please also follow a few extra tricks.
Under admin tools
Go to, Grow Group – Stop Allow Facebook to suggest this group
Chose any one option from here.
Also got to the settings of the group.
then change the group privacy public to private.
Facebook will permanently change the group privacy within a week. Also, you can be able to see the scheduled time here.
when privacy will be changed then you can be able to change the visibility of the group. visible to hidden.
After that got to the members or people page again. then leave yourself from this group.
When you will click on “leave group” then Facebook will ask you to delete your group also.
Just click over the delete group.
That’s all about it. The Facebook group is now deleted permanently.
Reload the page and see the result.
Hope you guys like this video. You can share your experience with us. You are welcome to the comment box. Please be with us by subscribing to our YouTube Channel “WpFresher – WordPress Tutorials”.
🎁 Our Special Offers & 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀
🟡 HostGator | 100% off on Unlimited Web Hosting(Baby Plan) for 12 months
Get FREE Hosting & Domain Now ➜ https://wpfresher.com/hostgator-free-web-hosting/
What’s included in this offer?
- You will get 1 year of FREE HostGator Unlimited Web Hosting.
- You will get 1 Free top-level Domain. Includes (.com)
- You will get $12 extra from us!
📢 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲:
Camtasia Studio & Boyah M1 microphone
ⓦ 𝗢ur Website:
Our Website: https://wpfresher.com
💬 𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 & 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀:
Via Website: www.wpfresher.com/contact
Don’t Forget To Click Subscribe Button/Icon. And also please, Like this video. Hope you guys like this video. You can share your experience with us. You are welcome to the comment box. Please be with us by subscribing to our YouTube Channel “WpFresher – WordPress Tutorials”. And you can click the bell icon for regular updates. Pray for us, Allah Hafiz 😀
If you like this article and want to support us, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel (WpFresher – WordPress Tutorials) for many more WordPress video tutorials. You may also find us on Facebook & Twitter.
You May Also Read Our Recently Published Articles:
- Namecheap Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2020 [Get 99% Discounts]
- HostGator Cyber Monday Sale 2020 [Get 80% Discount Coupon Deals]
- Google AdSense Eligibility Checker Tool – Check Your AdSense Status
- How to activate Windows 10 without product key
- What is DA and PA? How to increase DA and PA of a Website?
- 15 Best Free Plagiarism Checker Tools in 2022
- Grammarly Review: Write Better Article With Grammarly
- Quetext Review: The Best Plagiarism Checker Tools
- ProWritingAid Review: The Best Grammar And Plagiarism Checker Tools
- The Importance of Using Plagiarism Checker Tools
- How To Get Google AdSense Account Approval Easily?
Our Small Request, Please, Subscribe to Us!
We will send you notifications for every new blog post. You can unsubscribe at any time.