Seeing the error This page isn’t eligible to have a username might be confusing, however, this article will surely help you. in this article, we will discuss fixing the “This Page Isn’t Eligible To Have A Username On Facebook” error.
To fix this problem, simply just create a new Fb account or chose another Facebook account or Friends Fb Account, and set it as an administrator for your page, and change the username of your page from that newly assigned Facebook Profile.
You May Also Read: Google AdSense Eligibility Checker Tool – Check Your AdSense Status
Fb permits page owners to create a customized URL for his or her business page. Whereas the method itself is simple, on occasions the person may face the error while changing their Facebook Page Username like “This web page isn’t eligible to have a username error”.
Why are you seeing these errors?
- UserName Isn’t Available
- This Page isn’t eligible to have a username.
This error can happen because of a number of causes together with your Fb page not meeting the minimum requirement of getting 25-page likes, lack of administrative perquisites in addition to page verifications issues.
If you’re additionally troubled by this error, here’s a piece of detailed step-by-step information that can assist you to resolve the “This Page isn’t eligible to have a username error on Facebook“.
How to fix this page isn’t eligible to have a username?
Use An Alternate Facebook Account
The best solution for this problem is to make your good friend or your personal alternate Facebook account as an admin of the page after which try to create a User Name/Custom URL. Let’s see, how to do it.
- Open Facebook on your web browser or official Facebook App and log in with your main FB account which account is an admin of that page.
- Go to Settings.
- Open Page Roles.
- In the textual content field below Assign a new Page role, enter the name or email of the person who wants to add as an admin of your page.
- Choose the profile from the search list.
- Click on the Editor option and change it to Admin.
- Click on Add. Then a notification sent to the newly added Facebook account.
- Now, log in with the account of the person who you newly made the admin of your page. And then check the notification and accept the Page Admin request.
- After that, you automatically redirect to that page or not then click on the arrow icon on the top-right corner and choose the Manage Pages option.
- Choose the page that you just want to manage.
- Click on the About Tab.
- Choose to Create a page @username
- Enter the username that you just want to assign to your page User Name
- Click on Create a username.
- Then you will see, Your page has a username. You have successfully created your Page UserName/URL
That’s it. Now you may have successfully created a custom URL/username without the “This Page isn’t eligible to have a username error on Facebook”.
In accordance with Facebook, the brand new page could not instantly have the ability to create a @username. To have the ability to create a username the page should meet two requirements.
It will need to have a minimum of 25-page likes and have a minimum of one post. After you have met the requirements, attempt to create a @username for your page. If the requirements usually are not met you’ll most probably see the error “This web page isn’t eligible to have a username”.
The ‘this Page isn’t eligible to have a username‘ error might be fixed by making an alternate Facebook account as admin after which doing the necessary modifications.
Whereas the precise issues behind the error remain to be unknown, this workaround appears to have worked for a lot of users with that similar errors.
These tips and tricks 100% working with myself. Just try it to solve the “This Page Isn’t Eligible To Have A Username On Facebook” error. If you found another way or If these Trips and Tricks working with you then you are welcome to the comments section. if you submit your valuable thought or feedback then other users will ensure is these tips & tricks working or not. Have a nice day!
You May Also Read Our Recently Published Articles:
- Google AdSense Eligibility Checker Tool – Check Your AdSense Status
- How to activate Windows 10 without product key
- What is DA and PA? How to increase DA and PA of a Website?
- 15 Best Free Plagiarism Checker Tools in 2020
- Grammarly Review 2020: Write Better Article With Grammarly
- Quetext Review 2020: The Best Plagiarism Checker Tools
- ProWritingAid Review 2020: The Best Grammar And Plagiarism Checker Tools
- The Importance of Using Plagiarism Checker Tools
- Top 15 WordPress Caching Plugins for Speed Up Any Websites in 2020
- How To Add Breadcrumbs In GeneratePress Theme
- 15 Best Free Copyscape Alternatives Plagiarism Checker Tools
- How To Get Google AdSense Account Approval Easily?
Our Small Request, Please, Subscribe to Us!
We will send you notifications for every new blog post. You can unsubscribe at any time.